What to do at Halcyon Hot Springs on Father’s Day
June 13, 2019 / Our Stories
If you’re planning on visiting Halcyon Hot Springs on Father’s Day but aren’t sure what to do with your Dad other than soaking in our mineral pools? Here are 5 ideas on what to do at Halcyon, oh, and dads soak for free on Father’s Day!
- Rent a canoe, kayak or paddle boards and explore the shores of Arrow Lake with your Dad.
Rentals are available at the front desk (weather permitting) on a first come – first served basis.
Rates are $30 for half a day (3 hours) and $50 for a full day (6 hours).
- Bring a picnic and enjoy the views of the Monashee Mountains and Upper Arrow Lake. There are multiple picnic tables throughout the resort. To get to one of our favorite picnic spots, head down the lake side trail and turn right after going down the stairs. Grab some snacks at the lobby and some fresh daily made sandwiches along with a muffin from the Halcyon Pantry and you’re all set. Click here to see the Pantry Menu
- If your dad likes massages, book an appointment for him at The Spa At Halcyon for ultimate relaxation. Most men seem to enjoy the deep tissue massage. You can book an appointment at the front desk (1-888-689-4699).
Click here to see the Spa Menu.
- Invite your dad for lunch or dinner at The Kingfisher Restaurant. There will be an all day Burger & a Beer Special for $20 and a BBQ Beef Short Ribs dinner special for $34. Click here to see the full menu.
- Your dad likes to read and sunbathe? We’ve got you covered! There are a couple of great books available at our gift store and multiple lounge chairs to be found on the upper and lower pool deck.
Happy Father’s Day to all Dads!